Especially for...Older Adults
Problems with chemical dependency can occur at any age or stage of life. Each stage of life presents us with special challenges and needs. There are times when we all need support to continue living a full and productive life.
The Addiction Services of Nyack Hospital:
- Provides age-appropriate, conveniently scheduled therapy groups.
- Is staffed with medical and psychiatric personnel sensitive to the needs of older adults.
- Is fully integrated with our hospital services.
- Offers an atmosphere of dignity and respect, especially for the client’s privacy.
- Has opportunities to connect with peers in recovery.
- Encourages participation in 12 step oriented and other community based support groups.
“Each day is a new beginning.”