Meet Our Staff:
When you visit The Breast Center at Nyack Hospital for an initial evaluation, you will meet with one or more specialists from our team:
Breast Surgical Oncologists
- Physical exams
- Fine-needle aspirations of palpable lumps
- Surgical biopsies
- Mammographically and ultrasound-assisted excisional biopsies
Click here to meet our Breast Surgical Oncologists
Breast Health Navigator
A Breast Health Navigator helps guide newly diagnosed breast cancer patients through the diagnostic, treatment, support and education process.
Click here to meet our Breast Health Navigator
Board-Certified Radiologists Specializing in Breast Imaging and Evaluation Imaging Studies
- Digital mammographies
- Breast ultrasound
- MRIs and MRI-guided biopsies
- Stereotactic or ultrasound-guided diagnostic procedures
- Cyst aspirations
- Fine-needle aspirations for cytology
- Mammotome core biopsies
Click here to meet our Certified Radiologists
Click here to meet our Geneticist
- A cancer specialist who helps determine treatment choices.
Click here to meet our Medical Oncologists
Click here to meet our Pathologists
Click here to meet our Physician Assistant
- A surgical specialist who will perform any reconstruction procedures that might be required, either during or after your breast surgery.
Click here to meet our Plastic Surgeons
- A cancer specialist who determines the amount of radiation therapy required, involved initially to help determine whether you would benefit from this treatment.
Click here to meet our Radiation Oncologists
For further information about The Breast Center at Nyack Hospital, please call 845.348.8551.